Differenz between enzymes and chemical additives
Fundamental differences between chemical additives and enzyme supplement
Chemical additives alter the characteristics of the fuel, they are still effectives in the combustion process in the engine and can cause engine damage due to incorrect dosage, they are still present after the combustion of the fuel and therefore are detectable afterwards!
Enzymes on the other hand, clean the fuel and integrate themself into the fuel without changing its properties. Enzymes are no longer effective in the combustion process and are no longer detectable after the combustion – ie they can not cause any damage in the engine!
Advantages of adding enzymes
- Reduced maintenance costes
- Smother running engine, reduced vibration
- Increased output
- Higher operational reliability
- Up to 50% wear reduction
- 50% soot reduction
- Rduction of emmitions: SO2, O2, CO2, Hexan, No, Propan
- Water is eliminated
- No nutrienc for SRB
- Algae and bacteria can not survive
- All carbon surface coating deposits like: Asphaltenes, resins, glazes are permanently brought into solution and burned