Plug-on Diesel Particle Filter for manual cleaning
SMF â€“ MR Diesel Particle Filter. Plug-on filter for manual cleaning
- Application range up to 80 KW (as single filter, over 80 KW, we can take a dual particle Filter)
- Operation time up to 40 hours (depending on fuel quality and engine condition)
- Cost-saving solution
- VERT – certified
- Confimation of conformity LRV
SMF â€“ MR Diesel Particle Filter sizes
- SMF-MR 1,2mÂ˛Â Â â‡’Â Â max. 20 KW
- SMF-MR 1,8mÂ˛Â Â â‡’ Â max. 40 KW
- SMF-MR 2,7mÂ˛Â Â â‡’Â Â max. 60 KW
- SMF-MR 3,8mÂ˛Â Â â‡’Â Â max. 80 KW
- Easy installation without electric and electronic devices.
- Life time > 4.000 if handled according to operatorÂ´s manual.
- Quick and easy removal of element by means of quick release clamp.
- Easy cleaning with high pressure cleaner.
- High soot storage capacity, long operation time.
The SMF â€“ MR Diesel Particle Filter is equipped with a pressure gauge. The maximum pressure is shown by a peak hold needle that the operator can see easily when the filter element hast to be cleaned.
By using a high pressure cleaner, The collected soot is washed from the filter surface.
The filter element can then be re-inserted into the housing
If you have any questionÂ´s, please ask us.